What is new ?
- Project Pool designed from scratch, completely replaces previous Rendering Plan dock. The central place of each NebulaMan project with a customizable tree structure of nodes (groups, directories and files) makes rendering more easy and fun. Project pool also allows each node to have its own, local values of properties (normalising etc.)
- audio file’s File statistics option (peak, average RMS and min/max RMS values) – accessible through Project pool
- audio file’s broadcast information (Broadcast Wave Chunk) support (retained through the whole rendering process)
- audio file’s EBU R128 loudness information (integrated loudness, loudness range and true peak values), multichannel audio files are supported – accessible through Project pool
- EBU R128 loudness post FX normalization of audio files (-23 LUFS) – accessible through Project pool
- foreground rendering (Settings/Reload FX when rendering) – no more duplicated resources and increased waiting time when rendering; very efficient with larger FX chains!
- support for the industry standard FLAC format (both rendering and preview)
- quick preview file selection: drag and drop an audio file from the operating system file system to the preview button
- A lot of small and not so small (in)visible changes, optimizations and bugfixes have been made as well.
To download the latest update, please visit NebulaMan product page.
I hope you’ll enjoy this new version of NebulaMan as much as I do. I consider this update a strong and stable foundation for the future NebulaMan developments.
And finally, BIG thanks for your support!
Franci Zabukovec (Zabukowski)