Here it is – a long awaited NebulaMan 1.5 update, which brings a lot of new, powerful features. I can finally say that NebulaMan is now capable of things which I’ve dreamt of since the first release of the program. Sure, there is always room for improvement and yes, there is already a nice TO-DO list for the next NebulaMan version 🙂
But let us concentrate on this update for now. I am quite certain that you won’t be dissapointed with it. Just take your time and read the NebulaMan Quick Guide, which will help you get the most out of the program.
Upgrade to version 1.5 is strongly recommended for all NebulaMan users. I am already using it in my everyday music production as well =:)
This update is free of charge for registered NebulaMan users.
To download, visit NebulaMan product page.
Rendering items with custom FX chains
Assign a custom chain of Nebula programs to each rendering item (file, directory, group) to create powerful rendering setups. Handle even the most complex rendering scenarios without hassle.
And many more …
- copy/paste support for the loaded Nebula FX (programs)
- “Reset current FX” option
- faster rendering initialization with less resources used
- improved metering with peak value information
- sample rate handling simplified
- additional drag and drop support
- additional keyboard shortcuts
- “Check for Update” option
- “Zabukowski Software Webpage” option
- common folder for settings, screen layout, etc.
- license installation/removal within a program
- updated NebulaMan Quick Guide
- improvements, optimizations and bugfixes